If you do plan on being in contact with several real estate agents then read following:
• Share confidential information about you and the ability to buy a home with only a license that you choose to use as an agent for the purchaser.
When you share this information with other real estate license holders, when they represent home owners who want to buy, they may possibly use this information against you. For more home buying services you can also visit https://www.marybuyhouses.com/.
• Do not get too involved with real estate license until you are sure that it is the one you want to use to represent you in buying a home.
• Do not sign a written document, unless disclosure is required institutions, with a real estate license unless you choose to be your buyer's agent.
Image Source: Google
• From the beginning, make it very clear that you are meeting many agents before you agree to use the exclusive services.
• Do not leave your e-mail address, phone number, or mailing address with the real estate company or a license. To do so invites more aggressive and potentially disrupt the marketing efforts of the company or the licensor and potentially start the process of real estate license can claim "procuring cause".
If you are required to "sign in" at an open house, give your name but left no address or phone number.
• Do not continue or encourage the development of relationships with real estate sellers who may not want to actually buy your home of the future. It is not fair to the agent and can cause problems later on you or your new agents.
Purchasing a home really is a complex process. Understanding the relationship of real estate is even more confusing. I hope that behind the scene to look not confuse you even more.